Vonage Business Communications (VBC) APIs are a set of APIs that enable you to programatically access data and manage features on your account.
If you are interested in becoming a Vonage Partner to share your integration with all Unified Communications customers, please send an email to email@example.com including a description of your application.
- Create a Developer Account - Learn how to request a developer account
- Logging In - Learn how to access the APIs for Vonage Business Communications Developer Portal
- Create an Application - Learn how to create an API application
- Subscribe to APIs - Learn how to add API subscriptions to your application
- Create an Access Token - Learn how to authenticate to APIs
- Making an API request - Learn how to make an API request with your access token
The following Vonage Business Communications APIs are available:
- Call Recording API - The Vonage Business Communications Call Recording API enables you to manage Company and On-Demand Call Recordings
- Provisioning API - The Vonage Business Communications Provisioning API enables you to get details on Users, Accounts, and Extensions
- Telephony API - The Vonage Business Communications Telephony API enables you to manage calls and retrieve device registration information
- Reports API - The Vonage Business Communications Reports API enables you to retrieve call logs for your account
- Vonage Integration Platform API - The Vonage Business Communications Reports API enables you to manage calls and receive real-time call events via HTTP webhooks